Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm not dead yet!

I know I haven't been keeping up with my postings as of late and I apologize but things have been pretty hectic around here. Aside from some personal stuff, we have a contractor coming in tomorrow to start demolition on our first floor. I'm excited for the final result, and a little more than nervous to have strangers roaming my home while I'm at work.

As a means of self medication I have begun work on painting the twenty orks that came in that warhammer set from my last post. I don't know how wargamers do it! I enjoy painting, but painting the same thing over and over becomes tedious. I've changed it up here and there, but when it comes down to brass tacks, they are all the same figure.

Anyway, I've got to get to bed, don't want to be cranky at work in the morning.

Until next time, Happy Gaming!


No comments:

Post a Comment