Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Check it out!

Things have been a bit confusing around here so let me get it all straightened out.

Hero's Ruin as a blog is no more. My friend Noah and I have decided to venture into the world of game design and production and have called our company "Hero's Ruin Game Co." As such, we decided that it wouldn't be appropriate to continue with a personal blog of the same name.

But that doesn't mean there won't be a blog, in fact, I've started a new one!

If you are interested in checking out the new blog, head on over to our new site, Tragic Missile! (http://www.tragicmissile.com/) I've already got a couple articles up with more to come!

I'd like to thank everyone who read and commented here. This blog was seen plenty of chaos but I was glad to see folks still enjoyed it. I look forward to seeing a bunch of you over at the new place!

I'll leave this blog up for a while just so folks can see this and older posts. I am considering moving all of my old content over to the new site as well. Please note that many of the images inside the posts themselves will be disappearing as I clean out my flickr stream.

Thanks and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment